Wireless Technology and Spectrum Demand [electronic resource] : Advanced Wireless Services
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues related to the deployment of third-generation and fourth-generation wireless technologies. Discusses development of and growing demand for wireless technology; and examines approaches for expanding broadband wireless access to the Internet, including municipal deployment of broadband, use of unlicensed spectrum, and fair access legislation. Summarizes bills in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117143