Mandatory Vaccinations [electronic resource] : Precedent and Current Laws
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses legal precedent for mandatory vaccination laws and provides a brief overview of State laws that require certain individuals or populations to be vaccinated against various communicable diseases. Discusses HHS and State government powers regarding public health-related emergency vaccination requirements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117163