Veterans Affairs [electronic resource] : The U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims -- Judicial Review of VA Decision Making
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines historical and legislative background of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC), a Federal court that reviews decisions of the Board of Veterans Appeals on veteran benefits. Outlines CAVC jurisdiction, organization, current operation, and legislation in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117288