Wetlands Coverage of the Clean Water Act Is Revisited by the Supreme Court [electronic resource] : Rapanos v. United States
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines geographic scope of the wetlands permitting program under the Clean Water Act (CWA) and consequences of restricting the scope of CWA regulatory protection. Reviews Rapanos v. U.S. and Carabell v. Army Corps of Engineers, both Supreme Court cases concerning the scope of CWA, Federal-State relations, and private property rights as they relate to wetlands permitting programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117319