Genetic Information [electronic resource] : Legal Issues Relating to Discrimination and Privacy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses legal issues relating to discrimination and privacy in the use of information about human genetics. Covers the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, the Americans with Disabilities Act, constitutional protections, the Privacy Act of 1974, the Freedom of Information Act, State statutes, and legislation in the 106th-110th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117384