Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr [electronic resource] : Commemorative Works and Other Honors Authorized by Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the life and works of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and the various honors and memorials Congress has enacted to honor his memory, including the Martin Luther King, Jr., Federal holiday. Summarizes the current status of each of these memorial projects and honors, and provisions of the Commemorative Works Act pertaining to commemorative works located in the D.C. area. Addresses legislation honoring Mrs. Coretta Scott King.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117420