Special Inspector General (SIG) for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses provisions in P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, that created a Special Inspector General (SIG) for the troubled asset relief program (TARP). Compares duties and authorities of the SIG TARP to those of the SIG for Iraq Reconstruction and the SIG for Afghanistan Reconstruction, as well as statutory Inspector Generals under the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended. Examines authority that Inspectors General possess to conduct audits and investigations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117648