Teacher Quality Enhancement Grants (Title II, Part A of the Higher Education Act) [electronic resource] : Overview and Reauthorization Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues related to potential 110th Congress reauthorization of the teacher quality enhancement grant program to improve elementary and secondary teacher preparation programs at colleges and universities, as provided for under Title II of the Higher Education Act (HEA). Provides an overview of teacher quality enhancement grant programs and reauthorization issues, discusses program accountability provisions, and reviews aspects of legislative proposals for HEA Title II reauthorization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117685