State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) [electronic resource] : A Brief Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of the State children's health insurance program (SCHIP), which provides insurance for certain low-income children. Covers eligibility and enrollment, benefits, cost-sharing, evolution of SCHIP, financing and expenditures, and upcoming issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117749