Indian Health Service [electronic resource] : Health Care Delivery, Status, Funding, and Legislative Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on the Indian Health Service (IHS), which funds health care for eligible American Indians and Alaskan Natives through a system of programs and facilities located on or near Indian reservations and in certain urban areas. Discusses IHS health care delivery; health status; appropriation and funding; statutory authority and Congressional committee jurisdiction; and legislative issues in 110th Congress including reauthorization of Indian Health Care Improvement Act and amendments to the Social Security Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117785