Medicaid's Home and Community-Based Services State Plan Option [electronic resource] : Section 6086 of the Deficit Reduction Act
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines requirements of the new Medicaid home and community-based (HCBS) State services benefit option, established by Section 6086 of P.L. 109-171, the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, to allow States to cover HCBS long-term care services for Medicaid beneficiaries with disabilities or chronic conditions without requiring a HCBS waiver. Compares key features of this benefit with other Medicaid State plan benefits and the Section 1915(c) waiver program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117857