Comparison of Selected Recommendations of the President's Commission on Returning Wounded Warriors (the Dole-Shalala Commission) and the Veterans' Disability Benefits Commission [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and provides side-by-side comparison of recommendations of the President's Commission on Returning Wounded Warriors (the Dole-Shalala Commission) and the Veterans' Disability Benefits Commission, regarding transition of injured servicemembers from military service to civilian life and/or veteran status.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117901