Medicaid and Graduate Medical Education [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines use of Medicaid to finance graduate medical education (GME) and health care benefits for certain low-income populations, including inpatient hospital services. Discusses proposed CMS rule to modify Federal and State GME payments under Medicaid, reviews opposition to proposed rule, and outlines recent Congressional action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117928