HUD Homeless Assistance Grants [electronic resource] : Distribution of Funds
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes how HUD distributes aid from four homeless assistance grants programs, including the emergency shelter grants program, the supportive housing program, the shelter plus care program, and the section 8 moderate rehabilitation for single room occupancy dwellings program. Discusses role of Congress in the HUD funding process, and addresses emerging issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10117973