Selected Federal Compensation Programs for Physical Injury or Death [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes Federal programs established by Congress to compensate or assist individuals who have suffered physical or psychological harm, disease, or death due to the actions of others or as a consequence of specific events, or who have suffered specific types of physical or psychological harm. Highlights attributes of specific programs, and reviews programs for specified classes of individuals, programs for specified illnesses or injuries, hybrid programs, and veterans disability compensation programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118011