Reverse Mortgages [electronic resource] : Background and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews evolution and history of reverse mortgages, compares reverse mortgage products currently available, examines the potential use of reverse mortgages as a way to finance long-term care, and raises issues for policymakers and the elderly. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118013