Fair Labor Standards Act [electronic resource] : Continuing Issues in the Debate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines continuing issues related to P.L. 110-28, the Fair Labor Standards Act, including the youth sub-minimum wage; 'tip credit' provisions; companionship services; indexation of minimum wage; small business exemption; treatment of disabled persons; American Samoa and the Northern Mariana Islands; Federal or State jurisdiction over minimum wage; and executive, administrative, and professional exemption.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118083