Medicaid Regulation of Governmental Providers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses rule issued by the CMS to clarify types of intergovernmental transfers of funds allowable for financing State share of Medicaid costs, limit Medicaid reimbursements for Government-owned hospitals and other institutional providers, require certain providers to retain their Medicaid reimbursements, and establish documentation requirements to substantiate that a Governmental entity is making a certified public expenditure when contributing to State share of Medicaid. Covers concern among States and health care providers over impact on Medicaid services, providers, and beneficiaries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118104