Summary of Major Provisions in H.R. 6331, the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines legislation to avert Medicare reduction in payments for physicians, which would otherwise occur by law beginning July 1, 2008, to freeze physician fees at the current level until Jan. 2009. Provides a brief overview of major provisions of H.R. 6331, the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008, and significant budgetary impacts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118169