Veterans' Benefits [electronic resource] : An Overview of Benefits for Disabled Veterans
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information on eligibility, history, and application process for veterans' benefits, covering disability compensation, vocational rehabilitation and employment program, automobile and special adaptive equipment grants, clothing allowance grant, adapted housing grants, and service disabled veterans' insurance. Includes appendix with table presenting spending and beneficiaries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118220