Child Support Enforcement [electronic resource] : $25 Annual User Fee
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the child support enforcement (CSE) program to secure financial support for children from their noncustodial parent on a consistent and continuing basis. Discusses $25 annual user fee for CSE services provided to families with no connection to the welfare system, as required by P.L. 109-171, the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118258