Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC08) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides basic information on emergency unemployment compensation (EUC) program, created by P.L. 110-252, the Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2008, providing up to 13 additional weeks of unemployment benefits to certain workers who have exhausted their rights to regular unemployment compensation benefits, between July 6, 2008 and Mar. 28, 2009. Explains difference between EUC and extended benefit program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118259