Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) [electronic resource] : Program and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the HHS Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), including Federal eligibility standards, kinds of energy assistance available, use of funds, households served, benefit levels, and LIHEAP funds and distribution; and summarizes legislative history of LIHEAP.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118263