Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) for Workers [electronic resource] : Current Issues and Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses trade adjustment assistance (TAA) for workers, which provides trade readjustment allowance (TRA) to qualifying workers who lose their jobs directly due to increased imports or shifts in production out of the U.S.; and examines alternative trade adjustment assistance (ATAA), a wage supplement for certain workers over 50 in lieu of training and TRA benefits. Summarizes key issues related to TAA and ATAA reauthorization, and briefly describes legislation in the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118284