Child Labor in America [electronic resource] : History, Policy, and Legislative Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the historical issue of child labor in the U.S.; examines child labor under the Fair Labor Standards Act; tracks the re-emergence of the child labor issue from 1982 to 2000; and reviews child labor initiatives during the 108th-110th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118324