Housing Issues in the 110th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines housing-related issues in the 110th Congress, including P.L. 110-289, the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, to reform Federal regulation of FNMA (Fannie Mae), the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., and Federal home loan banks; increase in subprime lending and rise in foreclosures; initiatives to change lending and homebuying process; efforts to assist troubled borrowers; reform of federally sponsored financing institutions; housing reconstruction after the 2005 hurricanes; and housing assistance issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118348