Jackson-Vanik Amendment and Candidate Countries for WTO Accession [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Congressional issue of whether to extend permanent normal trade relations to current and former Communist countries acceding to the World Trade Organization (WTO), which will require Congress to consider the repeal of Title IV, section 402 of the Trade Act of 1974, also known as the Jackson-Vanik amendment, to fulfill the unconditional most-favored-nation obligation under the WTO, or to exercise other options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118499