Cuba [electronic resource] : U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents background information on U.S. restrictions on travel to Cuba, including a chronology, 1960-2005; reviews current restrictions on remittances and estimates of number of U.S. travelers to Cuba; and looks at arguments for and against lifting the travel restrictions. Examines legislative action and initiatives in the 106th-110th Congresses related to Cuba travel restrictions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118516