Passports [electronic resource] : Current Regulations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines regulations regarding documentation required to enter the U.S. from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, following terrorist attack of Sept. 11, 2001. Summarizes current and future U.S. passport requirement and costs under the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative of 2004, offers passport tips, and addresses policy concerns.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118541