Defense Access Road Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains the defense access road (DAR) program, which provides avenues for DOD to indirectly help pay a portion of improvements to certain public highways when they are designated to the Secretary of Transportation by the Secretary of Defense as important to national defense. Quotes and reproduces statutes establishing it, Federal regulations that govern the process, and detailed Army regulation that explains how DAR projects are implemented.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118614