U.S.-Peru Economic Relations and the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines economic and political situation in Peru, as well as U.S.-Peru economic relations, in light of pending U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement (PTPA), which would eliminate tariffs and other barriers in goods and services trade between the U.S. and Peru. Reviews key provisions of PTPA, including summary of amendments to PTPA reflecting bipartisan trade; and examines issues for Congress and prospects for implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118632