Operation Iraqi Freedom [electronic resource] : Strategies, Approaches, Results, and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background and analysis of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Evaluates key developments and debates at each stage of the conflict including planning, major combat operations, and post-major combat operations. Discusses issues relating to Iraqi security forces, efforts to reconcile Iraqi population, and civil/military partnership in governance and economics. Assesses results to date and post-surge options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118696