U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Agreement [electronic resource] : Economic and Political Implications
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews proposed U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Agreement, in context of U.S.-Colombia economic relations and political situation in Colombia. Discusses rationale for Agreement, key provisions and bipartisan trade framework amendments, and issues for Congress. Includes a graph and tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10118933