North Korea [electronic resource] : Terrorism List Removal
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses inclusion of North Korea on list of terrorism-supporting countries, and discusses issues surrounding potential removal of North Korea from list. Covers U.S.-North Korea negotiations, terrorist state activity designations, processes to add or remove countries on list, and policy options.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119209