Free Trade Agreements [electronic resource] : Impact on U.S. Trade and Implications for U.S. Trade Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains nature of and reasons for free trade agreements (FTAs), and examines FTAs in the context of U.S. trade policy and Bush Administration FTA-related initiatives. Discusses economic impact of FTAs and the relationship between FTAs and the World Trade Organization. Reviews debate about the merits of FTAs among economists and others and implications for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119272