United Nations Reform [electronic resource] : U.S. Policy and International Perspectives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines current UN reform efforts and priorities, including those of the U.S. Government, the UN Secretary-General, selected groups of member states, non-governmental organizations, and various groups tasked with addressing UN reform. Describes past reform efforts and challenges facing future efforts. Highlights Congressional actions on UN reform and policy considerations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119351