Libya [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on Libyan history and U.S.-Libya relations; profiles Libyan leader Muammar Al Qadhafi and Libya's terrorist ties; discusses current political and economic reform efforts; reviews Libyan military, weapons sales, and weapons of mass destruction disarmament; and outlines current issues of Congressional interest.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119457