Israel [electronic resource] : Background and Relations with the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Israeli political history, economy, and foreign policy in the Middle East and with the European Union. Reviews Israel-U.S. relations, and highlights U.S. policy toward Israel and related issues, including the Arab-Israeli peace process, settlements, Jerusalem, Syrian talks, democratization, trade, energy cooperation, U.S. aid to Israel, security cooperation, and other current issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119587