Thailand [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent developments in and U.S. policy toward Thailand. Covers Dec. 2007 Thailand elections following the bloodless military coup in Sept. 2006, violence in southern provinces, and Thailand government and politics. Addresses U.S.-Thailand security and trade relations; and role of Thailand in Asia, including growing ties with China, divergence with U.S. on Myanmar policy, refugee situation, and relations with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119610