New Zealand [electronic resource] : Background and Bilateral Relations with the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines political developments in and U.S. relations with New Zealand. Addresses economics and trade; and reviews contributions to peace and stability operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, and associated defense expenditures. Covers bilateral relations with U.S., including potential free trade agreement, institutional support, and policy options and concerns. Reviews New Zealand relations with Australia and Great Britain and its regional role in the Pacific. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119611