Singapore [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides history and background on political and economic situation in Singapore; reviews U.S.-Association of Southeast Asian Nations relations, focusing on U.S.-Burma policy; and examines U.S.-Singapore relations regarding trade and investment, defense cooperation, counterterrorism strategy, and human and civil rights issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119730