Temporarily Filling Presidentially Appointed, Senate-Confirmed Positions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses options for temporarily filling vacancies in Presidentially appointed, Senate confirmed positions without going through the Senate confirmation process, including temporary appointments under the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, recess appointments, position-specific temporary appointments, combination of tools, and the hiring of nominees as consultants.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119765