Mortgage and Rental Assistance as Disaster Relief [electronic resource] : Legislation in the 110th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes mortgage and rental assistance (MRA) provision of P.L. 93-288, the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, administered by FEMA; and reviews issues that led to its removal in 2000. Addresses questions that have been raised since 2000 regarding MRA; and examines S. 2386, the Mortgage and Rental Disaster Relief Act of 2007, to reinstate MRA to disaster victims.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10119927