HUD Proposes Administrative Modifications to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines HUD proposed administrative modifications to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act of 1974, which requires standardized disclosures about the settlement or closing costs of residential mortgages. Examines mortgage loan price differentials and consumer behavior with regards to shopping for affordable credit terms.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120089