Women in the United States Congress [electronic resource] : 1917-2008
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Lists women elected and appointed to Congress, with party affiliations, States represented, dates served, Committee assignments, and chairmanships held, 1917-2008. Includes data on women who have served in both houses; held leadership positions; women of Black, Asian American, and Hispanic heritage in Congress; women Members whose relatives also served in Congress; Members who gave birth in office; and the oldest and youngest women Members.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120169