FEMA's Pre-Disaster Mitigation Program [electronic resource] : Overview and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines FEMA pre-disaster mitigation (PDM) program, which implements various hazard reduction measures prior to a disaster event, as authorized in 2000 by the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act. Reviews PDM legislative history, post-Hurricane Katrina mitigation funding and mitigation studies, and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120290