Financial Services and General Government (FSGG) [electronic resource] : FY2009 Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues related to the FY2009 Financial Services and General Government appropriations bill, which includes funding for the Department of Treasury, Executive Office of the President, the judiciary, D.C., and related agencies and programs. Summarizes status and scope of the bill, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120411