Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines key provisions of P.L. 110-289, the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, including reform of Federal regulation of FNMA, the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., and Federal home loan banks.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120498