General Services Administration Prospectus Thresholds for Owned and Leased Federal Facilities [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses background on GSA, the Federal Government's Federal real property and asset management agency; and its role during emergencies. Summarizes Congressional initiatives in the 109th Congress to authorize the GSA Administrator to enter into emergency lease agreements for up to five years during a major disaster, without prior Congressional approval of a lease prospectus.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120515