"Dear Colleague" Letters [electronic resource] : Current Practices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the development and use of "Dear Colleague" letters, which are official correspondence distributed in bulk to Members in both chambers to persuade others to cosponsor or oppose a bill prior to introduction, inform colleagues of events connected with Congressional business, and set or modify procedures of the House. Provides description of the current distribution practices of both Chambers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10120517